I have a wonderful group of friends in what we call “The Etc. Club.” ETC stands for Extra Talented and Creative. A few years ago one of them broke her arm while driving (!!) and said to the rest of us, “Double up on your calcium, Girls!” So, I did. A month later I had kidney stones.
You’d think I would learn. A week ago she showed us all her little pill-carrier, a tiny metal box you can attach to a key chain, or wear around your neck. She has actually had a couple of mini-strokes (TIAs), so this is a great way to keep a baby aspirin handy.
Once again, I dutifully ordered one for me and one for St. Bob. Not only could this help us, but someone else nearby, right? But now I have to come up with some kind of padding for it, because here’s what the box literally said:
And we certainly can’t have pills crashing into each other. And now you can pass on this excellent advice.
More excellent advice: Join 10K
others, and subscribe to my Youtube Mom channel, full of wonderful life hacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment