Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Thankful for Fairies

         

         You all know that I have a fairy garden that wraps around a tree in my back yard. BUT… did you know they celebrate Thanksgiving? 


           Oh yes. I’ve seen the table they’ve laid out for a feast! They use acorn tops for cups, and little round “plates” of wood. They even have wee chairs!  

      I can only imagine the tiny food they’ll serve this Thursday. One of them left her eyeglasses in the hobbit house doorway, so I hope she finds them.


I’m so glad they decided to move into my yard!

Subscribe to my Youtube Mom videos for quick life hacks, and I will be thankful for you as well! AND... simplify your Christmas list this year-- buy a dozen copies of my classic, A LITTLE CHRISTMAS PRAYER for just $3.49 on Amazon, and hand them out. Perfect for anyone, child or adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment