Friday, August 29, 2014

Just Driving Around

I don’t understand boredom.  All one need do is to hop in the car and drive around.  At least where I live, you can be infinitely entertained.  Here are four vehicles I saw this week, just tooling around town:
          Yes, that says, “Placer Snake Removal.”  I live in Placer County, and I am happy to see an enterprising soul who is attempting to compete with my cat, Simon.  I don’t know how many reptiles this fellow has captured lately, but something tells me my cat could be his employee-of-the-week.
          Here’s a guy at the other end of the spectrum.  He loves animals so much that he cannot even take his motorcycle on the freeway without carrying his pooch along.  I have no idea how the pooch feels about this, but I do have an inkling how the highway patrol feels about it. 
          This one I’ll admit is the blurriest photo I will ever post.  I had to snap it from a distance, so you’ll have to trust me that this car is filled to bursting with hats.  That’s right, hats.  As if this car is the answer to the question, “What do you do when your hat collection overflows your house?”
          And, finally, I saw a truck that says, "Hannibal's Catering."  With a name that-- well, I’ll just let you draw your own conclusions.  But you and I are thinking the same thing.
          Help your friends ward off boredom, as well.  Tell them to subscribe in the little box at the top left of this home page—easy, peasy, boredom no moredom.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And we all back away, right? That is one truck we do not want to get into a collision with! In fact, maybe it's not a snake guy at all, but someone who's figured out how to keep cars at a distance-- way better than a Baby on Board sign!!

      Delete