June is the most popular month for weddings, and though this isn’t my anniversary month, maybe it’s yours. So I’ve compiled a list of 15 ways you can know you’ve been married a long time:
1. You both forget your anniversary.
2. You finish each other’s sentences.
3. You no longer try to correct his stories (you can’t remember them, either).
4. You can order for him in a restaurant, while he parks the car.
5. You accept the way he drives, and bring some reading along.
6. You each buy your own gifts for the other to give you.
7. You’ve both learned the choreography of how to maneuver in the kitchen together, dodging the opening of the dishwasher and refrigerator.
8. Instead of asking his opinion, you tell him what it is.
9. Staying up late means 9 p.m. and really late is 9:30.
10. Party Animal means cute photos of your pets.
11. The only way to remove your wedding ring is to cut it off.
12. Old photos of the two of you look like complete strangers.
13. Your wedding gifts are now in the antique shop.
14. You touch up his hair once a month.
15. One look lets you know he loves you.
Have you visited my website lately? You can access all my books, my YouTube Mom videos, and even see another photo of St. Bob under the “About Me” tab. Check it out here!