Tuesday, August 8, 2023

I'm Not Cut Out for This!


           We just celebrated St. Bob’s birthday, and this time some friends gave us life-size cut-outs of Bob at various stages through his life—hosting game shows, clowning around, do the news, traveling.

           We surprised him with them at a restaurant where they created quite a buzz.  But the surprises weren’t over. 


          That night I put one around the corner in the bedroom and startled him as he was going to bed.  Then there was another one IN the bed.  And another in the shower!  Needless to say, we are all glad St. Bob didn’t have a heart attack. 


          But then Karma kicked in. Every time I come down the stairs now, I am never ready for FIVE Bobs to be standing there. I gasp and jump every time. It’s like having life-size Bob wallpaper on the walls. Will I ever get used to five clones of Bob hanging out in the living room?

          I’ll have to. Otherwise they might creep up the stairs and into the bedroom again!

          A good way to hide out from life-size replicas is to get engrossed in my Youtube Momvideos. No clones there, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment